Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What Can Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Do Around The House?

Dear Friends,

Here's What People Are Saying

I have a testimonial but not about people's health. It's about my husbands stinky laundry. He works hard and sweats even harder. For years now I've been trying to get the smell out of his clothes and pillow cases. (I know, not a pleasant thing.) I have tried every product on the market with no success. I have a mister bottle of 8 ounces of water and 5 drops of Lemon Oil and 5 drops of Purification that I use to spray in my heat air intakes everyday and it occurred to me that just maybe it would work on laundry. I sprayed the clothes where the sweat would be and tossed them into the wash. The only smell was wonderfully clean!!!!!! It is the only thing that has worked, and worked 100%. I now use the mist bottle in the bathroom and kitty litter area too. Also the other day, my husband had just used one of the oils. My little one was sitting on his lap and said "wow daddy, you smell yummy, just like a candy!"

I wonder if second hand oils smell is beneficial too!

-Therese M. Colella, Waterbury, CT

More Testimonials


Thieves Household Cleaner-Item# 3743 and carpet
Yes! I used thieves cleaner the last two times i did my carpet! It is fantastic! Cleans better than the commercial shampoo and was cheaper too! I used 1/4 cup for two gallons of water. It leaves your house smelling wonderful! And you know you have killed all those germs!
-Carol

More Testimonials

I just wanted to share about Lemon.
We can certainly vouch for that. We own a duplex and in getting it ready for new renters, I used Lemon oil in the water to clean the cabinets that had a build up of grease. The Lemon cut right through it and made my job a lot easier plus once done the kitchen really smells clean and fresh. We also put Abundance in the paint and Sage in the shampooer for the carpets. It smells and looks wonderful. Sage has long been used by the Native Americans for cleansing a home.
Keep smilin,
Jean Drysdale

***************************************
P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: