Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday's Tips

Dear Friends,


Some Great Testimonials About Essential Nutritional Supplements.


I purchased the new product called Longevity capsules. I took one the day I got them and only one the next day. I went to the Young Living meeting in Golden CO and sat mid way back. I was surprised that I was able to see the speaker clearly without glasses. This is the first time in over 10 years I could see at a distance without the people looking fuzzy.

Suzie R.

Arvada CO
More Testimonials


I have major dental work that needs to be addressed. Until that time comes, when I have sufficient money to get all the work done I use a Thieves hard lozenge to kill the occasional tooth pain.

Donald Joyy.

CO
More Testimonials

*******************************************
Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

www.goodhealth-goodscents.com

No comments: