Thursday, March 01, 2007

Discover What The Amazing Little Dark Red Fruit Can Do For Your Body

Dear Friends,

The More I Think About It, The More Amazing The Importance Of The Wolfberry Becomes.

Monya writes: Louie told me that one of his customers who uses NingXia Red everyday, loves it, bought some for his mother, 74yrs young. Told her to get off her Lipitor & take 1 oz. NR everyday. Her cholesterol was 236 even on Lipitor, in less than a month it went down to 130. Praise God, Gary & Young Living products.
Luv to all,
-Monya

More Testimonials

I have a friend, Laura, who at 46 years has been battling high cholesterol for at least thelast 5 years. Despite her efforts with different medications a few years ago, the numbers continued to rise.

She began taking the Ningxia Red Juice daily only a little over a month ago.

She took approximately an ounce and a half each morning.
Yesterday, she stopped by on her way back from the doctor's office.

She said her doctor was thrilled with the lab results.

Her bad cholesterol had dropped 48 points and
the good had increased by 3. (She let me look at her lab work.)
She maintains she only changes she made to her
daily routine and diet was the addition of Ningxia Red.

I'm hearing many customers report lowered blood pressure but it's impressive to have this kind of documented testimonial on the potential cholesterol lowering abilities of Ningxia Red!

-Sue Grattan

More Testimonials


I have a downline member who has used 1-2 ounces NingXia Red a day for about 3 months. His cholesterol was high - 190-240 and he was on medicine everyday. His cholesterol is normal now and he is off the medications his doctor told him he would need for the rest of his life. NingXia Red is the way to go if you have high cholesterol!
-Annette


I put my husband on the Ningxia Red juice, just an ounce a day, and his LDL(bad cholesterol) lowered 32 points in a couple of months. His doctor was amazed and said he had never seen that happen without some type of medication. He also wrote in my husband's chart "Listen to your wife," because my husband had told him the only thing he was doing differently was drinking "that juice my wife has me on."

-Ladonna Wells

More Testimonials

*******************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: