Saturday, March 10, 2007

Terrific Fibromyalgia Testimonials To Share.

Dear Friends,

You asked me about what I used for fibromyalgia to get relief. Also let me say this - I had not had any symptoms for over 4 months & wham - a week ago Friday I was slapped down hard with fibromyalgia pain & I am still coming back. Needless to say, it has been a humbling experience since I was getting a bit cocky with feeling good... I think I know what happened - stress beyond belief & hormone Mr. Toad's wild ride... but I am coming back strong & I think the oils are a big contributor & the Pro Essence Cream + is a big part of it. I applied it on the sites of pain & within minutes the pain starting backing off & I am talking migraine headache & neck spasms & nausea - that is allI used in the beginning of the flare. Keep in mind I am & was doing a lot of different things - the oils were added to my health habits 3 years ago & I credit them & two other practices with saving my well being. So on the oils -When I first started using the oils for the fibromyalgia cluster of symptoms - diffuse body pain, daily migraine type headaches, exhaustion... I began with Immupower on my chest & up the spine, Valor on my feet or up the center line of my body, Sacred Mt on my heart &White Angelica on my shoulders. That combination worked a miracle for me - I started to have fewer headaches & breaks from the almost constant pain. Then I started daily warm de-tox baths with AromaSiez with Epsom Salts or Apple Cider Vinegar - that gave me further relief from the body pain & I
started doing occasional Raindrop Treatments - I trained my husband in the process. That too helped. Then came BrainPower - wow! So much for the brain fog - all gone & within a few days. Then I finally started the cleansing trio - more help. I hesitated on adding this since every other cleansing process I had done previous - through me into such a healing crisis I decided to detox gently with the oils & then add this when I felt I could risk a detox. Also during this time - I have done much to get my hormones balanced & begin a program of physical work to continue to oxygenate my body. I have recently added Sulfurzyme & AlkaLime & find the later more helpful than the former. I have been using AlkaLime throughout the day in my water bottle. Funny thing about what didn't seem to work -PanAway. Go figure! Once again what works for one isn't necessarily what works for someone else. The relapse through for a loop but with the oils & other YLEO products I have bounced back.
-Stephanie Eldringhoff

More Testimonials


Will try to list some main points. There are many modalities I use. A lot of it comes to trial &error. Each of us is an individual & what works on one, may not on another. Here goes.

Exercise: Swimming has worked well for me. I have severe knee problems & water exercise is not painful as there is no weight bearing. I try my best to reduce my stress levels. Emotions almost certainly play a role in Fibromyalgia. I am a Reiki practitioner. I meditate, use crystals & positive Affirmations daily. AlkaLime has worked well for me. Keeping the pH alkaline helps with pain control. Sulfurzyme is another supplement, which has helped tremendously in raising my energy levels, & reducing pain. It has also made my nails grow. Diet is very important. Eliminate all sugars, all carbohydrates, eat lots of live foods, fruits veggies, sprouts & also try to stay organic. Drink plenty of water. I use Stevia for a sugar substitute. I also use a couple of drops of Lemon Oil in my water, Yummy. I look forward to drinking. Eliminate all sodas. Organic lemons, water, Stevia, home made lemonade.

For relief of muscle pain the following oils have worked well for me: Valor to bottom of feet to start. Then I layer OrthoSport, & Relieve It, and/or PanAway & then Relieve It. The latter is now my all time favorite. Also a blend of Sarah's MLP I have found to be of great help. I use it both in an oil blend & in a sprits bottle during the day on my knees, shoulders, & neck. I continue to experiment with different oils. It's not only fun; the aromatherapy itself is heavenly.

The application of moist heat after layering the oils is beneficial as it drives the oils deeperinto the body. I always inhale each oil from my hands after use. Keep experimenting & please share, as I am always looking for different ways to reduce that horrific pain.
Always in Love & Light,
Judi

More Testimonials

************************************************

P. S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: