Friday, March 09, 2007

Are You At Risk For High blood Pressure?

Dear Friends

I have been hospitalized with 295/235 BP. I've had several doctors tell methat I am among the most difficult BP patients they've ever had to treat. I'm not proud of that fact, but there it is. I have a strong family history of high BP, killing family members with heart attacks and strokes going back several generations. I posted this info about 10 months ago on the chat line and a pilot responded, telling me that he had had this problem, too, but began using Aroma Life blend. After about a year of doing that, one day he was at the doctor, and the doctor told him he didn't need to use BP meds any more.

Taking this to heart, I began rubbing Aroma Life on my chest morning and evening, and anytime I felt stressed. I still took my meds, but found that my energy level was dropping -- and discovered so was my BP drastically! Icut my meds in half, taking them every OTHER day, and continued with the Aroma Life. I have continued with this regimen now for about 8 months, and only once or twice have I taken pills every day for a week -- such as when I'm under great stress and know my body will need a boost. But I far prefer the oils to taking prescriptions. Hope this helps.
Julie Dollahite
Newman CA


More Testimonials

My Blood Presure was up and the Doctor gave me a month
to watch it. During that month I checked it and it
got as high as 156/117. My friend introduced me to
the oils. Another said to watch out for Hydrogenated oils in food.
HA, it was in everything. Even the natural whole grain bread I was eating! I felt so good with Lavender on my feet (heart point) and wrist. I continued with it faithfully. My next check up for my Blood Presure was normal, 110/85. The Doctor looked very suprised and asked if I was taking any drugs... I Love this :)
Hazel

More Testimonials

********************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: