Friday, March 09, 2007

Do You Protect Yourself When Cleaning At Home?

Dear Friends,

Please be aware of any synthetic chemicals that you use because they do go into the system and coat the cells, I know because they showed up in my blood test at the Young Life Research Clinic when I was there. I had never given much thought to wearing gloves when I cleaned the house with chemical cleansers, that's for pansy's I thought.

Well I paid for it, it almost killed me. We have our Essential Oil to use as air fresheners and our Thieves cleaner to clean with and wash our clothes with. That's what I use to wash my clothes with now, and if you want to put a fragrance in your clothes dryer, then put Joy or one of your favorite oil on a wash cloth and put in you dryer. Now that is awesome.
We have our diffusers, use them. When diffusing essential oils they will remove the air borne bacteria in 3 to 12 minutes. Through out the day we need to diffuse for periods of 10-15 minutes. You can use your AC/heating system in your car to diffuse Thieves, Purification, Exodus II or Frankincense which are highly antimicrobial to elminate the fumes and bacterial as we drive. We can not afford, not to diffuse the Essential oils as they are our life saver.
Nandina


More Testimonials

*****************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: