Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday's Tips

Dear Friends,

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

A Woman Beats Lupus & Fibromyalgia
"I just wanted to write to thank everyone at Young Living Essential Oils! A friend introduced me to the oils. This was my last resort. I had LUPUS in its last stages & with that I had FIBROMYALGIA & RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. Needless to say I hurt ALL the time. There was never a moment that I wasn't in pain. The doctors had prescribed Tylox, Demerol, Loritab 750 plus muscle relaxers that I took every four hours along with pain medicine. I can remember being so bad my husband had to put a towel around my neck to pull me in place in bed & to get me back up. He was afraid to leave me alone.

The doctor's didn't know what to do with me. I can remember one day at the doctor's office my blood pressure had skyrocketed to 195 0ver 130. They wouldn 't let me leave & I lay there while they worked to get it back down. When I got in extreme pain it always elevated my blood pressure. Due to my health problems I had to quit my job 1 1/2 years ago. Because we were looking at me being in a wheel chair all the time, we had to move...the house we had was not wheel chair friendly. My health the past two years has just been on a landslide downward. I even got double pneumonia on top of everything else.

Now the GOOD NEWS!!! I have been using Young Living Essential Oils now for two months & I am happy to report I am OUT OF PAIN! I can not express my joy enough. Even went to a hockey game - no wheelchair was needed! My husband calls my oils my American Express Card... doesn't go anywhere without them. I used YoungLiving Essential Pain Away, Oil, Relieve It, & Lavender Oil for the pain then added Young LivingPresent Time Oil for the Lupus. At first I used PanAway Oil every 20 minutes. Now I use it just twice a day. I am off ALL my pain medicine. Don't even take Motrin or Aspirin, & NOW feel I have a life again. Thanks to Young Living Essential Oils,Inc.

More Testimonials


I do have fibromyalgia, & I'm now on my third bottle of Sulfurzyme & I can't tell you how much better I feel. I was down on the couch at least two days a week a couple months ago. So sick & hurting it was all I could do to get my husband's dinner at 5 o'clock. It was a miracle when I got that call, asking if I had ever heard of Essential Oils. Today I'm back to grocery shopping & up all day. I even took my Mom shopping today for shoes. I recently added Mineral Essence to my Sulfurzyme & that has really helped my energy level.

I too suffer from the sleep thing & acid reflux & I have terrible feet, can't stand on them too long or I really startsuffering. One of my favorites is Thieves, I've been using it everyday on the bottom of my feet & I breezed thru the flu season while everyone around me was sick as dogs. I tell you it sure made my husband sit up & take notice, I even have him doing some oils now, where at first he "didn't like the smell". Hope you don't mind me putting in my two cents worth, I'm fairly new but definitely a true believer. Hope your friend can try the Sulfurzyme, It really helped me.
-Carolyn Peal

More Testimonials

My husband is also afflicted with Fibromyalgia. He stated on Sulfurzyme (msm) several months ago. He is tremendously better. In fact, I wrote a book review on
amazon.com for Dr. Lawrence's book, The Miracle of MSM, the Natural Pain Solution. In case you or anyone on ESS OIL is not aware, the very same Dr. Lawrence that authored the book with another Dr. & a writer, became a distributor with our WONDERFUL company. We also use the usual oils that are recommended for deep tissue pain & back pain. I always start with Valor because I want Jack to be balanced & I want any bacteria or viruses lodged or hiding in the spine to be disposed of. I follow with Birch for bone pain. Then I use Marjoram for muscles. When I'm completed with those, I use V'6 to give a general feel good massage, on back, neck, back of legs & front of legs, sometimes collar bone area too. The last 3 weeks he's been having pain like he hasn't had in a very long time. It's caused from having an extra & very small vertebra at the bottom of his spine.

In these times, I now am able to add Helichrysum to the regime. During these times, pain causes his usually jovial personality to be a bit barky, so last week to improve his outlook & possibly affect his thought processes; I used just Helichrysum & Frankincense -- tremendous benefit. He's on the mend again & now we're out of Sulfurzyme so I'll be ordering tomorrow. Even thou he never wants to be without it, he sometimes forgets to tell me we're low.
-Francie Smart

More Testimonials


**************************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: