Saturday, January 13, 2007

Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Testimonials

Dear Friends,

Discover How Thereapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Can Improve the Quality Of Your Life.

I am a psychotherapist in Bellevue, WA with a second office in Issaquah, WA and I have been using the oils for the last 2 years with clients. They have been a terrific addition to my way of working and clients love them. I also teach workshops on the use of essential oils for other therapists (psychology and body workers) and the general public. I am a certified therapist according to the State of Washington and have been in practice for 7 years. I am also a teacher of energy psychology. Discovering the oils has changed my life - I once had the lovely diagnosis of fibromyalgia .... now no more symptoms and the majority of the credit goes to the oils and energy psychology.

Blessings and wonderful health -Stephanie
Stephanie Eldringhoff, M.A. C.M.F.T.

More Testimonials

******************************

Different therapists use different amounts of oils, lotions and crèmes during their massages. Some like a lot of "Glide" some shy away from too much, so as you can see it is difficult to be specific with you and your question. I used to mix my own blends of oils for massages and have stopped since joining YLEO, here are my protocols that may help herdecide.For people with sore aching muscles and stress points I use(1) bottle from YLEO (either Ortho Ease # 3760, or Ortho Sport #6075) I use as is blended by YLEO I add to this oil by applying directly to the clients body 1-2 drops of Pan Away, or Release & drive it in with Peppermint on clients in severe pain. For people who just wish to relax I use Sensation #3766 or Dragon Time # 3757 direct out of the bottle I may add a drop or two of Lavender or Peace & Calming to their neck and shoulders while massaging.

I have found YLEO Massage Oils (See your Price book and EODR for more info) to be highly beneficial in my practice in and of themselves without me having to play chemist and make my own blends. What ever she chooses to use, she MUST use organic therapeutic grade essential oils if she is straying away from generic commercial products on the market used in massage. Non therapeutic grade essential oils are wasteful (you need tons more to be effective) and they can be harmful (Non therapeutic grade lavender can turn a 1st degree burn into a 2nd or 3rd degree burn due to its chemical additives)... Always use Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, and YLEO Oils are considered to be "Gourmet Oils" as you already know.

Frank Seeley NCTMB

********************************

As a Massage Therapist, the first thing that attracted me to the oils was their ability to work along with me to help my clients. I had another MT as a sponsor, so she taught me a lot of things that I use to this day. And this is how I approach other therapists: I generally advise people to begin with the Essential 7 and Valor, because it is so useful in a practice. You get a lot of tools to "play" with. Pain relief is big with MTs. PanAway, Peppermint, and Lavender all good for pain. Joy is nice to diffuse, uplifting. Purification for ligaments & diffusion. Peace & Calming or Lavender for a relaxing massage. Valor for it's ability to align the energetic and physical body. I always start massages with some Valor to the feet...although lately I've been using Harmony sometimes...I use a combination of lavender, lemon and peppermint to clear stuffy noses that sometimes occur when the client is face down for a while. A drop of this combo on each side of the headrest bottom.

Leslie Knee
Therapeutic Massage

More Testimonials

**********************************

Throbbing Toe

I am a retired Registered Nurse. I had just received the Essential 7 kit, my first order of Young Living Essential Oils, when, for the first time ever, I was confronted with an ingrown toenail on my left great toe. It was throbbing like a toothache. At bedtime I put a drop of PanAway on the wound and wrapped it in a soft gauze, as it was extremely sensitive to the touch. The next morning the pain was gone and the nail had softened. I was able to remove it with tweezers and had no further problem

LaFoye Savot, R.N.
Denver, CO


**********************************
Poriasis

(My daughter) Jacqueline’s (age 12) psoriasis was very bad on both her legs. Her left leg was worst on the knee and inner calf. The right leg was completely covered from knee to mid-shin and on the outer calf. After two and one-half months of using only the Lavender we saw a 60 – 70% reduction on both legs, with the greatest improvement being on the left leg. One week ago we added Roman Chamomile and Rose Ointment to the regimen and to date there is such great improvement, it is truly amazing. The ratio we are using is 3 drops Lavender, 3 drops Chamomile to 6 drops V6 Mixing Oil. After applying the oils we immediately apply the Rose Ointment. The ointment seems to keep the oils from evaporating off the skin, so the effect is much greater. There is now no buildup left on her legs anywhere! What is there looks like a healing rugburn. That is ALL! It is very thin and flakes off easily. Wonderful stuff!

Vicki, R.N.
Hamilton, Ont.


************************************
Itching and Irritation

During a heavy snowstorm one of the greenhouses that I manage collapsed. Even though my co-workers and I wore protective clothing during the cleanup, many fiberglass shards penetrated the fabric and were embedded in my arms. The itching and irritation were driving me crazy. When I got home I took a shower and applied some lotion to soothe the itching; however, that made it worse. I noticed a bottle of Melrose…and put 5 drops of the oil blend in my hand and daubed it on my arms. Within minutes the itchiness and red blotches were gone. The irritation did not return.

Ron Housman
Colorado Spring, CO


************************************

More Testimonials


P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: