Monday, January 08, 2007

Great Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Testimonials

Dear Friends,




Experiences Using Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils for Allergies.

I had been living with a "stuffy nose" for probably about 20 years when I found the oils. What I was really dealing with was a combination of food allergies and environmental allergies (confirmed by doctor's tests).

This caused repeated sinus infections, often recurring several times a year. I had two sinus surgeries, but they didn't really help much in the long run. A Kleenex box was my constant companion. (People used to joke with me that I should buy stock in the Kleenex company) Since I found the oils (soon 3 years ago) I have not once taken antibiotics, and I used to have to resort to it all the time.

Lately I have not even had the beginnings of a sinus infection, but earlier, when I could feel one coming on,what I did was heat up a big pot of water. Then I would take a big towel and lean over the pot and cover my head, as I put oils in, one drop at a time - then breathe deeply - then another drop and so on. I just looked in the Essential Oils Desk Reference. Collected all the oils and blends that I had that were listed in the section for sinus infection, and went through them one by one. I would repeat this daily, until my nose cleared. This was the first time ever that I did not have to resort to antibiotics - and I have not had a full blown sinus infection since I started using the oils.

As for clearing the allergies, for me it was a matter of avoiding the foods that caused them (mainly dairy) and also taking enzymes every day and with every meal, as well as taking MSM on a regular basis. Enzymes & MSM truly do make a big difference in staying well.

Good luck,
Boel

*********************************************

I had allergies to all trees and grasses and my daughter who was 11 at the time was allergic to molds, cats saliva, grass, dust, etc., we used to go for allergy shots, then brought the shots home and tried Hisminal, Claritin, anything over-the-counter.

I was so bad once I went on Predispose until the side effects were so bad I decided to try Lavender oil that I had been told about but didn't believe. Within two weeks of using 2 drops of lavender on the bottom and 2 drops applied to the forehead, temples and back of the neck I noticed dramatic results. I have not used over-the-counter medicine since or needed to. I can mow the lawn and have no trouble. If it's a really high pollen day, I use 1 drop of lavender on a Q-tip and swab my nostrils.


Gotta love these oils.
Jill Young

****************************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: