Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Essential Oils Testimonials From Animal Owners

Dear Friends,

Great Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Animal Testimonials.

" My cat developed a pink bald spot, near his tail, which was losing hair by the day. the veterianarian did't know what is was, so she tested for a virus and sold me antibiotics to give hime in case. She menitoned that it had the appearance of a burn.

"When I got home, I decided to re-think the antibiotic idea; if it might be a burn, why not simply put on Lavender, I asked myself? So I applied less than a drop on that spot, by just barely touching it. In the morning it was clearly improved. I applied Lavender again the same way, a second time only. His fur grew back in so fast I didn't worry about it again.

"Later I learned that this is a common spot where a cat willl scratch another when it runs away from a standoff. In hindsight, I believe the bald spot was just that: a cat scratch infection"

- Barbara J. Ulrich, Tacama, WA

************************************************************************************


"I recently used the oils in a case with a mare that had colic, and they seemed to work just like the drug, Banamine. I had on hand three oils that were suggested for use on smooth muscles (intestines) in the Desk Reference--majoram, clary sage, and lavender. For each application, I used 5 drops of the same oils on each flank with a warm compress. Each application took effect in about 30 minutes and kept the mare calm and comfortable for 2-3.5 hours. I altered oils throughout the nght with each application, Marjoram and clary sage seemed to work better than lavender. By 7:30 the next motning, the mare showed marked improvement and went for water."

--Janis Early, Tallahassee, FL.

More Testimonials
************************************************************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: