Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pet Care And Dog Lovers Testimonials

Dear Friends,

A Special Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Testimonial For The Dog Lovers.

“Early one morning I received a call from Marie, one of my massage clients I had seen the day before. Her 14 year old dog, Precious, had been to the groomer whom she doesn’t like and fell off the table while the groomer wasn’t watching. The dog could not walk or squat. Marie took her to the vet, who examined and x-rayed Precious and found no broken bones. Precious received a shot and an anti-inflammatory, but she still could not walk. Marie wanted me to come help with her dog. Although Marie had complete faith in my abilities, I was hesitant to go. I suggested other things that might help, but Marie was insistent. I told her I would be there within the hour.

On the way I was sorting out what I could do for the dog. I had the essential oil blend, PanAway, with me, but I wasn’t sure the dog would like the aroma, and I wondered if an animal in pain would allow me to work on it. I know Precious, so that was a help. She was glad to see me. She was on Marie’s bed and that was a good place to work.

I tried gentle massage to the back and spinal area. It was soon evident she liked what I was doing and seemed to know I was trying to help her. After about 10 or 15 minutes, we encouraged her to get up. She stood, but he hind legs were rubbery and she could not walk. As she lay down I noticed her left back leg was stuck, out straight. I massaged the left leg, hip, and knee with PanAway, especially the tendons in the knee, and we then took Precious outside. She emptied her bladder, came inside under her own power, drank a whole bowl of water and ate a little food. (She had not been drinking or eating.) Marie called me that next day to say Precious was walking and feeling fine, ‘It’s a miracle’ she said.”

--Kathy Smith, CMS, NMT, Atlanta, Ga..


More Testimonials

************************************************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health -Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: