Wednesday, May 02, 2007

How To Write A Daily Gratitude List

Dear Friends,

I get a lot of inquries on a daily basis concerning things from what is holistic to what is a good remedy for hair loss. To my surprise, I just got one asking me how to write a gratitude list. I thought, why are they asking me that.

Since I am pretty good at serving, I will share.

The purpose of my gratitude list is to instruct my higher self to override all other channels so that my higher self can take over and make my decisions.

Can you handle that?

First, I give it a title by personalizing it. (My Name) gratitude list. Then I date it. Third, I write it as a numbered list. Then I release it to spirit and sign it.
1. I am a loving child of my creator.

2. I am so grateful to know that I am a vessel, open to receive the light and love of my creator.

3. I am so glad that my business plans are based on sound spiritual principles.

4. I am love. I am loved. I am loving and grateful for loving relationships in all areas of my life.

5. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

6. I am divinely guided to the right people, places, situations, and circumstances to move forward in quantum leaps for growth in my spiritual, personal, and business affairs.

7. I am so grateful that I am becoming more organized in all areas of my life.

8. I plan my business practices on the intentions of honesty and integrety so that I may be a magnet and attract unto me like minded humans who want to share and add value to other humans lives.

9. I am so grateful to know how the law of attraction works in all areas of my life today.

10. I am so glad to know that I can work with humans who can appreciate my abilities, desires, principles, goals, and responsibilities when it comes to building wealth.

11. I am so grateful for all of my blessings, seen and unseen.

12. I am open to accept and receive love into my life every moment.

13. I am so glad that I realize that so many humans do not understand spiritual laws...they so not apply and practice the laws of attraction and that is alright. (Non-judgemental)

14. I am so glad that I am becoming more aware and understanding that not all humans can handle the truth and positive ways to grow and develop into successful abundant living right now, and that is OK.

15. I am so glad that I can tell the truth and be responsible for doing so, whether others believe it or not. (To thy own self be true)

16. I am so glad to know that if I want compassion and support from other humans, it is a great thing for me to be compassionate and supporting to other humans, whether they can receive it or not.

17. I am so grateful that I am becoming more aware of how great and loving my life is right now.

18. I am so grateful that I have common sense. (I now understand what one of my college professors meant when she said that it is rare.)

19. I am beoming more intune and accepting of spiritual guidance every moment.

20. I am so grateful for all of my blog subscribers and readers.

21. I am so grateful for all of my clients at this moment.

22. I am able to receive all of my love, prosperity, money, and abundance in my life every moment.

23 I love my life. I love my world. I am becoming a more loving responsible human every moment.

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Emma Sanford,RN

Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents

http://youngliving.org/ghgs
http://www.goodhealth-goodscents.com



No comments: