Friday, May 11, 2007

Great Palo Santo Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Testimonials

Dear Friends,

Testimonial from Taylor Hyman:

I have been using Palo Santo oil for several months. As a incomplete C-6 spinal cord injury person continuing rehabilitation since my accident on July 31, 2004, I find the oil to be quite beneficial in soothing my burning leg pain. It quiets my mind, and I truly feel the "holiness" in using this oil. I was fortunate to have Young Living members to donate their Palo Santo oil to me for which I am most grateful. I do believe that all of the oils are essential in my healing process. I find no other oils to compare with Young Living, and I am a strong advocate in their many uses. I recently purchased the Biblical oils. There is so much to learn about the nature of each of the oils and their connection with universal energy and awakening to the whole person.
Sincerely,TaylorJulia Taylor Hyman,
MSN, RN, CHSMI (Certified Holistic Stress Management Instructor)

More Testimonials

Hi!
As many of you know, Bill has been in a lot of pain from his post polio syndrome for many years and has found very little that has given him relief. As everyone is different, what works well for one doesn't always work well for the next person. Up until now, the best relief he has gotten was from Regenolone cream. I use it on his feet daily as I work on him. And sometimes early in the morning BEFORE I work on him, he'll ask me to "rub some of that stuff" on him. Last night when I got home from work, my first shipment of Palo Santo had arrived. I was tempted to get it out and try it out on him right away, but wanting to make sure it didn't have a placebo effect on him, I hadn't even told him about it. This morning he was in a LOT of pain and asked me to rub some "stuff" on him. Instead of the Regenolone, I got the Palo Santo. Less than a minute after rubbing some on I asked him how he was doing and he said, "BETTER!" I asked him if it felt better than it normally did after rubbing some "stuff" on and he said, "YES!" So this is something I'm going to build up a supply of and never be without!
-Donna Shindelar

More Testimonials

P.S. Succes To Your Wellness Plans,
Emma Sanford, RN
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://www.goodhealth-goodscents.com

No comments: