Thursday, May 24, 2007

Do You See The Value Of Using Toxic Chemical-Free Pesconal Care Products?

Dear Friends,

Aren't You Really Excited That We Humans Have Wellness Alternative In Our Everyday Activities Of Daily Living.

A client asked me how to get started using toxic chemical-free personal care products and I will share with you how I take control over what is used in my immediate enviornment everyday.

My very first experience with therapeutic-grade essential oil was the Raindrop Technique incorporated with a full body massage. It speaks for itself.

I researched therapeutic-grade essential oils different schools of thought and read many books. Then I became certified in The Raindrop Technique
http://raindroptraining.com and after that I started making my own fine sea salt bath scrubs and epsom salt baths depending on the stresses of the day with various oils and oils blends. My favorite foot bath is with Peppermint Oil.

Daily Oral Care: Thieves Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste, Item#3744 and Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash, Item# 3683.

Daily Personal Care: Morning Start Bath and Shower Gel, Item 3748 or Thieves Cleansing Soap, Item# 3679 and Now (the NEW) Thieves Foaming Hand Soap, Item# 3674 - Lavender Volume Shampoo, Item# 5100

Daily Body Care: Sensation Hand & Body Lotion, Item# 3707

For Cleaning My Home & Office Space, In The Dishwasher & Laundry Booster: Thieves Household Cleaner, Item #3743

Diffusing: Thieves Oil Blend

Aroma: Abundance Oil Blend diffused and spritz

Balance: Frankincense Oil diffused, used in the bath and Valor Oil blend on the bottom of my feet.

Food Favoring - Lemonade, Coffee and Teas: Lemon Oil, Basil Oil, Oregano Oil, Thyme Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Ginger Oil, Peppermint Oil, Orange Oil, and Lavender Oil

Deitary Supplements: Certified Organic NingXia Woolfberries (cooked in a small amount of water which makes a natural syrup like dessert and oatmeal topping) mixed with dried nuts (a trail mix) and Pure Protein Complete, Item# 3291

My puppy gets her baths with Animal Scents Shampoo, Item# 5167

I have experimented with a few drops of this and that, therapeutic-grade essential oils and oils enhanced products. The list above are my favorite daily things to do.

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Emma Sanford, RN
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://youngliving.org/ghgs
http://www.goodhealth-goodscents.com

No comments: