Friday, May 04, 2007

Experiences Using Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils To Quit Smoking:

Dear Friends

I quit smoking December 31, 2000. I was tired of being a smoker and smelling like an ashtray ... But ... it was also my best friend which comforted me when all went right and wrong in my life. I was frightened of living without my buddies and I was frightened of failing.

But guess what ...I DID IT!!

Clove oil and Peppermint oil dropped in my mouth (at different times throughout the day) helped with cravings. I used Clove most of the time, but when the craving over whelmed me I put a drop of Peppermint on my tongue and took several deep breaths. It worked like a charm! Sulfurzyme every day and orange juice also helped.

Looking back, I should have cleansed during this time. I whole-heartedly believe it wouldn't have been as difficult if I had cleansed (including liver cleanse) while I was quitting. Set yourself up for SUCCESS ... cleanse while you quit!

You must truly want to quit or nothing will work for you. There are no quick potions to halt your emotional and physical cravings ... only these WONDERFUL OILS to lend assistance when you need them!! Peace and Calming, Hope, Joy, Forgiveness, Harmony, and Into the Future, are other oils you may find helpful while on your adventure to be smoke free! Peace and Calming is my favorite!

Be proud of yourself for wanting to quit!! You have taken the first step, pat yourself on the back! Now take the next step and find the strength deep within to give yourself the gift of LIFE!!
-Nicole

More Testimonials

P.S. Success to Your Wellenss Plans,
Emma Sanford, RN
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://www.youngliving.org/ghgs
http://www.goodhealth-goodscents.com

No comments: