Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why Publish Your Own e-zine?

Dear Friends,

Everybody has a story to tell, whether spiritual, personal or business, right?

Thanks to my fun and friendly weekly e-zine, Good Health - Good Scents Wellness Tools - it helped me set goals, get started and stay committed. I learned a lot about WHY I was doing what I was doing too.

I had been on an organization campaign for a few years already, but wasn't committed. You see, there is no such a thing as procrastination. It is not a person nor a place either, right? I had a brekthrough on my own and realized that in my case it was the inability to focus and concentrate.

I was listening to Jack Canfield on a conference call and I heard him say "take a look around and make a list of everything that irritates you, then make a plan to resolve those things. Some things may take 2 minutes, 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 years." He went on to say, "How in the world can you be 100% focused on your dreams, family, life or business when all of those things are zapping energy from you every time you pass by them?" I made a list and got busy, now I am doing much better on setting my personal and business goals, preparing marketing plans, testing and tweaking, asking for help, staying committed and I have along way to go yet to connect all the dots. Getting started was the answer for me at the time. Thumbs UP to me and my e-zine.

  • Publishing an e-zine can bring out some of your best qualities.
  • An e-zine is a VERY effective way to manage group activities.
  • Having an e-zine is easy on your business budget to promote services and products.
  • An e-zine provides a tracking system for how many emails were read, forwarded, etc.
  • e-zine or e-newsletter? Either answer is correct.
  • An e-zine is a perfet way to stay in touch with your clients on a regular basis.
  • It is EASY to use the "MY NEWSLETTER TAB", enter your first name and primary email to Sign Up for "Good Health - Good Scents Wellness Tools", FREE weekly e-zine.

To your e-zine success.

No comments: