Monday, November 20, 2006

Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Tried And Tested

Dear Friends,


Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Gets To The Root Of The Matter. All The Way To The Cellular Level.

OK tried, tested and true!!!

I woke up this morning with an awful pain in my lower right back. (it’s an old injury area) I don't recall doing anything that triggered this. I was planning on going to take a class at the gym just 45 minutes after waking up.

I could not bend forward AT ALL. i could not turn to my left or right AT ALL. It hurt me to breathe in. I have no interest in having this back pain ever ever again. The pain was right on the edge of it being really close to how it felt with my last injury several years ago. I drank my Ningxia Red juice, I took Alkalime in water and my Omega Blue and Longevity capsule and went right for my oils. I must have lathered 15 different oils on continually for 15 minutes. They helped for sure but the pain was still there.

I thought what did Gary teach us to do for pain? Ahhhhhhhh YES! He just showed us the results of using 4 different oils for 200 post surgery patients. He revealed to us that 200 people out of 200 had 100% pain control with using these 4 oils right after surgery. I thought OK this has got to work because I am just not into this kind of pain and I AM going to the gym!

I found the recipe in my notes from convention.. .

20 drops of Valerian
10 drops of Helichrysum
3 drops of Clove
3 drops of Peppermint.

As I am pouring the oils into my capsules I am thinking, God this is an expensive formula and that only lasted about 10 seconds before I thought No! Expensive is being out of work as a massage therapist and not being able to work for weeks let alone not being able to move and walk normally. If this worked for 200 people it just has to work for me!

I am telling the complete truth here now.. Within 10 minutes of taking the capsules I was out of the severe pain. I thought, go lay on ice, go put moreoils on... No, I chose to see what this pain formula would do. Within 20 minutes (I swear) I bent over and put my shoes on and was out the door to the gym. Burping my oils up (we are supposed to! :)) all the way to the gym I thought I am going to try this and just be really cautious and go slow. Within 1/2hour I was 95% free of pain and was working out with 10 LB weights and twisting, lunging, doing core strength work pain free! 201!!!! Count me in Gary!! It worked and I only did one dose of this treatment all day and I am still out of pain tonight!!!!! Thank God!! I don't call this a miracle anymore. All the compounds and properties are there in nature.

For the last 10 years since I started using the oils for myself and my bodywork clients I have seen consistent phenomenal changes and results both physically and emotionally. and just to let you know I used 20 different brands of essential oils for 14 years with my bodywork clients before I ever heard of Young Living oils and NEVER EVER saw one result. I used them because I felt drawn to oils and because they smelled good.

The reason why our oils are so effective is because of a man named Gary Young and his knowledge, tenacity and years of study and research around the world. Not only that, he is a master agriculturist, farmer and distiller which is why our oils work!

I just LOVE having yet another personal testimonial!


If you are in any sort of pain USE THIS FORMULA!
In a size "00" vegicap (you will need 2 empty capsules for this)
20 drops of Valerian
10 drops of Helichrysum
3 drops of Clove
3 drops of Peppermint

IT WORKS!!!

Tried, Tested and True!!!

Blessings!
Julie Chertow

P.S. please feel free to pass my testimonial forward


*****************************************

P.S. Succes To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Plan

No comments: