Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Testimonials

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:15 am (PST)

"I too have had serious side effects from using Young Living Products. I have been able to get rid of my bifocals, and I never go to see a doctor, which in turns puts more money in my pockets. I no longer get the privilege of coughing my head off, not being able to breathe and getting to lay in bed, because I had pneumonia or acute bronchitis 3 or 4 times a year. Instead I have a full busy life enjoying helping others to achieve the same side effects and I thank Young Living for that."

Have a Great Day
Nancy Sanderson

*****************************************************************************************
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:00am (EST)

"Knowledge is Freedom and Shared Knowledge is Power".....Therapeutic-grade essential oils means 100% of all chemical constituents are present in the essential oil, they are not fractionated, adulterated, or cut with other oils. Guaranteed."

Mary Holder, CPA
Washington, DC

*****************************************************************************************
Aug 13, 2006 2:00pm (EST)

"Emma Sanford, RN, Network Marketing Wellness Consultant... Emma is very committed and passionate about wellness. She is also extremely knowledgeable asout foods and their effects on the human body. She explains how the plants she represents will positively impact our health and wellness. Her knowledge about how they work in our bodies is extensive."

Cliff Mohrhaus
Mohrhaus Consulting, L.L.C.
Atlanta, GA

*************************************************************************************
Now, Check Out These Professional Care Givers Testimonials

"Hi! I am a Chiropractor and have used valor in my practice with good results. I have also used valerian, cypress , birch, and peppermint, depending on the underlying problem. If its a muscle problem we will use valerian, for scar tissue we will use cypress, if it is a joint/bone problem we will use birch. To increase circulation we will use peppermint. My husband is also a Chiropractor and we both use the essential oils and have many testimonies from our patients and ourselves. Please let your Chiropractor know that we would be happy to share our experiences."

Dr. Treacy
Hagan Chirocenter

"I'm a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist. I've practiced for 15 years and was a member of the NYS Sports Massage Team for quite a few years. I've worked very closely with Chiropractic patients for most of my career which gave me experience with a very broad scope of injuries and ailments.


I used to swear by an oriental oil called Quan Loong. It was great stuff until the FDA stopped its import until the ingredients were changed to make it like everything else on the shelf. Then Young Living Essential Oils were presented to me, and I hardly ever do a treatment without using at least one oil.

I've structured my fees to include the cost of essential oils simply because they are almost not an option. I generally use them neat on specific areas. I use oils for pain on painful spots and oils for the emotions on the feet or on the chakras. I will use a massage lotion or cream ( I don't like to use oil for a massage, it's too messy, doesn't feel good to the client when they have to get dressed and are unable to shower off the oil. . .cream or lotion soaks into the skin and doesn't leave them feeling oily) on the body.

When I do use an oil for massage it's always a Young Living Oil. Relaxation with it's Spearminty fragrance is the most popular one lately. I use the Ortho Ease and Ortho Sport for aches and pains. I will use regenolone also on a spot or two for pain. Wintergreen and Peppermint is two that I use a lot for pain. Peace & Calming is a standard for calming one down. Also Sacred Mountain brings anxiety down and is very grounding. I use those two on the heart chakra most of the time. Sometimes, I will put a drop of either one in a massage face lotion and use it as I do the client's face. Another great combo is Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint applied one at a time on different portions of the face. Keeping in mind that the peppermint shouldn't be put near the eyes.

I have meetings on the last Friday of each month at my place in Sayville if there are any Long Islanders out there! Call to reserve a seat! All are welcome, and bring a guest if you like.Well, that's my two cents worth!"

Have fun!
Deirdre O'Malley, L.M.T.


"Different therapists use different amounts of oils, lotions and crèmes during their massages. Some like a lot of "Glide" some shy away from too much, so as you can see it is difficult to be specific with you and your question.


I used to mix my own blends of oils for massages and have stopped since joining YLEO, here are my protocols that may help herdecide.For people with sore aching muscles and stress points I use(1) bottle from YLEO (either Ortho Ease # 3760, or Ortho Sport #6075) I use as is blended by YLEO I add to this oil by applying directly to the clients body 1-2 drops of Pan Away, or Release & drive it in with Peppermint on clients in severe pain.For people who just wish to relax I use Sensation #3766 or Dragon Time # 3757 direct out of the bottle I may add a drop or two of Lavender or peace & Calming to their neck and shoulders while massaging.I have found YLEO Massage Oils (See your Price book and EODR for more info) to be highly beneficial in my practice in and of themselves without me having to pay chemist and make my own blends.

What ever she chooses to use, she MUST use organic therapeutic grade essential oils if she is straying away from generic commercial products on the market used in massage. Non therapeutic grade essential oils are wasteful (you need tons more to be effective) and they can be harmful (Non therapeutic grade lavender can turn a 1st degree burn into a 2nd or 3rd degree burn due to its chemical additives)... Always use Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, and YLEO Oils are considered to be "Gourmet Oils" as you already know."

Frank Seeley NCTMB


"I am a psychotherapist in Bellevue, WA with a second office in Issaquah, WA and I have been using the oils for the last 2 years with clients. They have been a terrific addition to my way of working and clients love them. I also teach workshops on the use of essential oils for other therapists (psychology and body workers) and the general public. I am a certified therapist according to the State of Washington and have been in practice for 7 years. I am also a teacher of energy psychology.


Discovering the oils has changed my life - I once had the lovely diagnosis of fibromyalgia .... now no more symptoms and the majority of the credit goes to the oils and energy psychology."


Blessings and wonderful health -Stephanie
Stephanie Eldringhoff, M.A. C.M.F.T.


****************************************************************************

No comments: