Saturday, November 18, 2006

Smell And Feel The HEALING Power Of Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils.

Dear Friends,


NEW TO AMERICA! Palo Santo Therapeutic-grade Essential Oil Speaks For Itself Wherever It Goes.


PALO SANTO 5ML Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens), also known as "Holy Wood," is an essential oil high in limonene (60-65%), about the same amount found in Young Living's lemon essential oil. Palo Santo has been used for years in folk medicines and in liniments and has properties similar to frankincense. Palo Santo can also be worn as a perfume to release negative energy.

***************************************************

i just got back from my three month follow up with my primary care physician.i had a bone density done a month ago and she was very impressed with the 2.5% improvement in my spine and my 3.3% improvement in my left femur.

she said the medication must be working. I had been on it 3 months and maybe took 8 doses and stopped taking it three months ago. and since it was a once a week dose I frequently forgot to take it.

i said no i stopped taking it because of how i reacted to it with major gas/stomach problems. then she asked what had i done to make these changes.

i told her i'd been putting palo santo on my back and pelvic region as well as on the wrist i broke 5 years ago. i found when i applied it to my wrist that it felt as if the wrist were trying to straighten up. it felt magical. so smart one that i am i applied it to my back and pelvis to help a break i had in 1965. she was amazed. our oils rock!!!

debbie hurley

***************************************************


Palo Santo and Pain from Severe Injury causing Paralysis

Jolene McCann wrote us about her friend, Taylor Hyman from NC who had suffered a C6 injury from a bicycle accident two years ago, which has left her paralyzed from the waist down, and in much pain. Jolene said the only thing that seemed to alleviate the pain was Palo Santo, and they were using it very sparingly, after getting the sample bottles when Gary gave his New York seminar.


She sent out a plea for additional bottles, so I sent mine, as did Richard and Shauna Dastrup (perhaps others), and I received a beautiful letter from Taylor, referring to it as "this miraculous oil," and she wrote it was "supporting my health promotion, maintenance, and continued healing."

***************************************************
P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plan,

Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: