Monday, July 16, 2007

Would You Know An Anxiety Attack If You Saw One?

Dear Friends,

Would You Agree That Some People Know How To Fly?

During a trip on a airplane, I happened to sit next to a
woman who was terrified of flying. While we were waiting to
take off, she leaned over and confided that she sometimes
had "panic attacks" while flying.

I didn't say much but I wondered what "panic attacks"
meant! During the take-off, she was white-knuckled but
calm and I thought, "That wasn't too bad!" and went back to
reading my magazine.

The captain came on and announced that our trip was just
about over and we would soon begin our descent to our
destination. As the plane was just starting to descend, she
became very agitated and started moving around in her
seat. Then she started bouncing up and down on her seat.
Then her arms started flailing and she was breathing very
heavily. I looked at her in horror as all the other passengers
did as, by now, she was really creating a commotion.
Reaching into my purse, I uncapped the lavender, held it
under her nose and instructed her to "Breathe deeply". 20
seconds later she was calm.

I was amazed as everyone else that the lavender had
such a quick effect and I sure did get the questions from
everyone around asking what was in the bottle!
Don't fly without it!
Terry Todd, C.M.T.

More Testimonials

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Emma Sanford, RN
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://youngliving.org/ghgs
http://www.goodhealth-goodscents.com

No comments: