Friday, July 27, 2007

Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Teatimonial; Gentle Baby Oil Blend

Dear Friends,

Gentle Baby Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Blend is
Soothing, Relaxing, and Beneficial for Reducing Stress
During Pregnancy. It Can Also Be Used For Chapped
Dry Skin and Diaper Rash.

******************************************

I thought I would take a minute and share a testimonial
about Gentle Baby.

I am currently pregnant with baby #4 and my belly has been
uncomfortably itchy as of late. I decided to try Gentle Baby
in some fractionated coconut oil. I began rubbing it on my belly
daily. After a couple of days I noticed something black on my skin.
I tried to brush it off and it wouldn't come off. I tried
wiping it off with a towel and nothing happened. After
showering and noticing this was still there I decided I needed to
investigate further.

Now, let me back up a little so you can fully understand this
interesting story. In September 1999 I had to have my gallbladder
removed. I had the laser surgery done however the incision that
was made in my solar plexus area kept rejecting the stitches.
I had the "dissolving" stitches, but my body in that one area
did not like the stitches and continued to "spit" them out.
I had to get restitched twice and the doctor said she had never
seen anything like it! This tiny incision that is generally barely
noticeable on most people left a scar an inch long and a quarter
of an inch thick on me.

Upon further investigation of this strange black thing on my skin
I realized it was not actually on my skin but this black string
like thing was coming out from under my skin where this scar is.
I used some tweezers and pulled it out and was shocked to find
it was the thread used to stitch me from this surgery that had
never dissolved! It left a little divot from where it had
been all these years, but my skin is now healing nicely as I
continue to use the Gentle Baby and have now added Lavender
to my daily belly regimen. I was astonished to have this happen
after almost 8 years of having had the stitches.
Essential oils are miracles.

-Kathy Arnold

More Testimonials

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Emma Sanford, RN ID#482218
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://YoungLiving.org/ghgs
http://www.GoodHealth-GoodScents.com



No comments: