Monday, July 30, 2007

Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Blend Valor; Testimonial

Dear Friends,

Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Blend VALOR testimony - head injury, softball injury.

You know, I shouldn't be surprised, but I just get floored
when I see amazing things happen.

Tonight at tee-ball, we were in the gym, and a little boy
I know who is about 3, and very active, slipped off the
bleachers behind me, about 5 feet off the ground and hit
the ground on his HEAD. The sound was LOUD and he howled.

I was talking with his mom, and Cole calmed down, but
then was so lethargic, pupils seemed to be dilating more,
couldn't get him to orientate himself to me and even
comprehend talking with me. He wasn't falling asleep,
but he was completely dazed and limp.

I go to my car, have a teeny vial of Valor with
barely any drops in it. I ask mom if he can sniff it,
and she's all eager. I put a drop on the base of his
brain, on top of his head, and behind his ears.

This kid transforms within minutes.

He's off of her lap, he's talking, he's sitting up right
on the bleachers by himself, and eating and talking. Amazing.

The other thing that happened was last week while at
hubby's softball game. He's the pitcher, and he took a
line drive right below his wrist in the soft fleshy
part of the arm. OUCH. it was turning colors and
swelling up when he came in the dugout. All I had was
Valor; and poured it on. The coloring went away,
the swelling went down, and in the next inning
the bump was half, and it was no longer black
and blue, but red.

And in the last inning, he took another line drive to
the SAME SPOT. I could feel his agony! And did what
I could until we got home, and did PanAway and Valor
again that night; and twice the next day and he's
as good as gold.

More Testimonials

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Emma Sanford, RN ID# 482218
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://YoungLiving.org/ghgs
http://www.GoodHealth-GoodScents.com

No comments: