Thursday, April 12, 2007

Could You Reach More Of Your Potential By Caring?

Dear Friends,

A Caring Kidney Failure Testimony

I have been with YLEO for about a year now, and
have had so many successful experiences I couldn't
begin to list, but the greatest one of all happened in

January of this year. My husband went in the hospital for a stomach
bypass operation. I'll list his background and
try to be brief.


In 1992 he was exposed to a spergillus bacteria as a result
of the work we do [water damage restoration] We were working in
NC after Hurricane Hugo, for about 3 months on/off.


During the next 9 months after the work was done,
he became very sick and gave every indication of heart
trouble. Finally he consented to visit his doctorfor test,

all of which he failed. For a man that never
lost a days work in his ife, and was never sick, this
was very difficult to take. Seemed that the bacteria
destroyed the pump mechanism in his perfectly healthy
heart and thus he was on a heart transplant list for the
next 2 years. He's also a diabetic. The next 2 years
was stressful and nothing short of a rollercoaster ride,
but in Jan of 1994, he received his new heart. After the
transplant, the drugs of choice were Cyclosporine, Imuran
and Prednisone [all for anti rejection and to hold down
his immune system]. He only took the Prednisone for 8
months, but over the next year proved to be almost fatal
3 times, and that's when I became involved in alternative
health, because I knew there was a better way, and I was
determined to find it.


Over the course of the next 2 years, his weight ballooned
to 320 lb. and his body suffered all the affects. T
he only solution for his weight reduction
was the bypass. Mass General here in Boston did the surgery
and he came through it just fine. We'd been using the oils
for about a year, and got him in the best shape ever, for
the shape he was in [quoted by the surgeon]. But within
24 hours after the surgery, due to the trauma, he went
into kidney failure. Dialysis was without a question. I told the
surgeon [who knew what I did] to let me bring in my kit of essential
oils, and give me 24 hours. He agreed.


Here's what I did. Aroma Life, Clary Sage, Endo Flex,
Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper and Fennel. I applied
them in layers over the kidney area with a hot compress
twice per day. After the fist hour, he put out 1/4 cupurine,

and within the 24 hour period, he was increasing.
For three days I gave him the treatment twice per day, and
he overflowed that foley bag several time. The doctors,
nurses and aids couldn't believe it. Not only did I bring
Tom out of his kidney failure, but I signed up 5 distributors
as well.


Results to date: He has lost 62 lb., 6" around his waist,
and can tie is own shoes. He is off his insulin completely,
praise the Father. We've used the Fennel, Dill and Coriander
to lower his glucose and it's worked. We've reduced his fluid
in the legs by using Cypress, Tangerine and Juniper. He's off
all medication and is now taking what a 5 year old child would
take in his anti rejection drugs.


Ginkgo Biloba shows great promise to replace the
Cyclosporine/Neoral and he's proven it.
He was taking 425 mg twice perday, and he's now taking 100 mg.
You can check it out in the Georgetown University website,
that's where I found it. I'll be happy to offer any other experiences we've had,
taking care of Tom is a privilege, not a chore. Being a
caregiver is the most rewarding career anyone could ask
for and it's because of companies like YLEO and Dr.Young.
I hope this testimonial help other, feel free to contact me, as I have so much to share.Blessings, your friend in great health

-Kathy

More Testimonials

**************************************************************
P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

www.goodhealth-goodscents.com

No comments: