Thursday, August 09, 2007

Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils; Abundance, Valor & Helichrysum Testimonial


My very first experience with therapeutic-grade essential oils was a miracle. I was suffering from suicidal depression at the time I was introduced to the oils. My mother, Bonnie Muhn, had just ordered some oils to try. She knew I was suffering from depression but had no clue I was wishing I could end my life. The only thing that kept me from doing that was I would not want to leave my family to deal with the aftermath of a suicide. Mom brought over some oils and I tried the oil blend Abundance. Wow! It took just a couple of minutes and I was lifted out of depression to the point I was singing and dancing around the house. At the time Brandon was still living with us and he didn't know about the oil and he asked if I was "on something."

As I write this and reflect on that experience, it brings tears to my eyes. Partly because of remembering the pain I was in at that time but also tears of joy that someone cared enough to bring me some oils that might help, and help they did. I have never returned to that kind of depression. I have days where I get a little discouraged but I know an oil will lift me up in just a couple minutes. Never, never, never would I consider a drug for depression.

Since then I have shared my favorite mood uplifting oils with many people.

In my, over 10 years of using therapeutic-grade essentisl oils I have testimonies on or have personally seen people recover from cancer, control diabetes, be brought out of a coma, stop an epileptic seizure (both of those were with Valor), relieve arthritis pain, various heart issues, all kinds of first aid applications with oils and much more.

I had an accident where I dropped a glass window on my head and had blood spraying all over. There was so much blood it looked like a crime scene. Blood even sprayed on the wall. It was an essential oil blend with Helichrysum that stopped the bleeding. I was alone at the time and was so very thankful I knew about therapeutic-grade essential oils. Otherwise, I could have bled to death.
-Melodie Kantner
Albany, Ohio

More Testimonials

Not a Client Yet? Sign Up here

P.S. Success to Your Wellness Plans
Emma Sanford, RN
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://YoungLiving.org/ghgs
http://www.GoodHealth-GoodSecnts.com

No comments: