Monday, February 19, 2007

Testimonials

Dear Friends,

Great Asthma And Allergies Testimonials

When my son was 16 months old, he was diagnosed with asthma after three trips to the ER in less than two months. We had just started using Young Living oils, and we decided to try RC oil. We put a few drops on our hands and rubbed them on his 'blankie'. We then rubbed our hands on his chest. We did this at night and once or twice during the day. Literally within two days we took him off all of his steroids and inhaled medication. Over the next six months he had a few episodes where he started to wheeze, but we immediately brought out the RC oil and we could stop the symptoms immediately. He is now 7 and has not had any symptoms.
-Roy Hovie

************************************************************************************

My daughter was 6 months old and had a terrible respiratory infection and as any good mother, who is also an RN, I took her to the pediatrician. As you would expect, he ordered an antibiotic. I gave her the full dose of amoxicillin as prescribed and she still was not improved. I waited a about a week thinking she would be ok and she continued to be sick. I scheduled another appointment with the pediatrician, and as you would expect, he ordered a different antibiotic. In all honesty, she got worse instead of better. The third trip to the pediatrician office resulted in the doctor wanting to prescribe steroids for my now 7 month old baby. As a holistic nurse, I understood the potential negative side effects and decided I could not do that to her.

I left the office crying, with a sick baby and the pediatrician yelling at me about how I needed to pursue the prescribed treatment for her new diagnosis, asthma. I did not believe she had asthma, she just was not responding to the prior antibiotics.

I contacted a nurse in my community that taught aromatherapy as a last ditch hope. Within 5 days of using essential oils, I had a new baby. She could breathe, nurse as usual, and was well.
-Penny Spika


**********************************************************************************

I have several friends with children who have allergies/asthma that come and visit my farm. Normally after 15 minutes in my barn, and around my animals, they come out with swollen eyes, stuffy noses, red faces, and going to 'Mom' for Benadryl, or inhalers, or what have you.

I got rather frustrated so made a rule that if these children wanted to be in my barn, they had to use two oils before entering! First I had them put Lavender on the palm of one hand, rub their hands together, and then wipe their hands on their faces, necks, and arms, and anything not covered. I had them do the same with Peppermint, but only had them inhale this from cupped hands over their noses, but not wiping it on themselves.

Now these kids can spend hours in the barn with no ill effects - no runny noses, no swollen eyes, ect. I was amazed and delighted because now they can spend time with the animals which they love.
-Pat Tukey

More Testimonials


P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: