Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Great NingXia Red Testimoial

Dear Friends,

Six months ago the doctor was ready to put me on some kind ofcholesterol lowering medicine. After talking to him about a natural approach with diet, etc., he said he would give me six months to try and lower my cholesterol my way. Six months was up, so I went in fort he blood work. The doctor said he would have the prescription readyfor me when the results came back.

The following are the test results: 6 months ago today

Triglycerides 170 137
Cholesterol total 229 179
HDL 46 51
LDL 149 101
Chol/Ratio 5.0 3.5

The following is my basic routine: Drinking at least 2oz of NR every morning at work. Sometimes another 1oz at lunch. In the morning I have been using the following oils:Frankincense, Clarity, Rosemary, Endo Flex, Di Gize, Juniper and Ginger. In the evening I use Thyme, Clary Sage and Myrrh. I also have been taking Longevity, Vitamin C, Digest + Cleanse, Thyromin, and Juva Tone diet.

I told the doctor he owes me a Teeccino, Chocolate Mint cup of Herbal Coffee substitute.

I have also made a better effort at eating a more whole foods diet.
-Linda W. of Texas

More Testimonials

*************************************
P.S, Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: