Friday, December 29, 2006

Testimonials

Dear Friends,

Premium Quality 100% Thrapeutic-Grade Essential Essences Are The Major Reason For These Testimonials.

Neuropathy..... "For 5 years I've had neuropathy in the bottom of both feet, which means I had numbness and pain in those areas day & night. I tried applying Young Living Cypress Oil on the bottom of both feet. Within two days I noticed it alleviated the pain and in 5 days I was pain free. I applied the oil each night or any time the pain tried to return. I am also slowy regianin the feelint in both feet. That is a miracle! -

Irene Miskiel


Nosebleed..... I was driving and had to blow my nose, when suddenly my nose was bleeding very bdly. I found a spot and pulled off the road. I had tried Cypress about a year and a half ago for a bad nose bleed, because I had no other oils with me. So I pulled out the Cypress and out a cople of drops on the end oa a kleenex and put that to my nose and the bleeding stopped immediately. It is sooooo amazing to me and so simple. These oils are truly amazing. - Bonnie Rodgers


Asthma... My 3 year old daughter was really suffering with asthma. The doctor wanted to increase her medication, which worried me. I put taven on her chest and RC on her feet, she was able to sleep through the night. Her doctor is now weaning her off her medication! - Ginger Tomaselli

Hearing Problem... I had a hearing problem that not even hearing aids helped in distinguishing the words the minser in church was saying or family members at the dinner table. My gradson brought me two of the oils. Young Living essential Oil, Helichrysum to put on my ear and Young licing Valor to rub on the bottom of my feet. After about four days I thought I was hearing beter. After a week there was no doubt about it I was able to hear the minister and take part in conversations. Also, for the first time in years I was able to hear the birds singing. - Marion Wallace

***************************************************************************

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: