Thursday, December 14, 2006

Keeping Your Immune System Protected

Dear Friends,


You Can Stop A Cold, A Sore Throat, And The Flu Before It Is Too Late.

"Our family uses Thieves Blend. It is a more natural way to fight infectious germs - it is good for us, and good for the planet."

James Niederland, LCSW,
Psychotherapist & Wellness Consultant

***********************************************************************************

Great Immune System Protection Testimonials

Subject: I Wonder, Does My Doctor and Pharmacist Miss Me?

WOW!!.... I woke up this morning, my throat was raspy, and I felt a record cold settling into my upper back (lung area) and chest (bronchial area). I wasted no time at all; I had my wife rub my back with several drops of R.C. Blend (Ideal for bronchial conditions, flu, colds, pneumonia symptoms) and Eucalyptus Globulus.

(Australian Army in WWI, ended a flu epidemic that was spreading trough the troops, by inhaling and rubbing this oil on their chests and breathing it in).

I then applied the same oils to my own chest area, and neck. I ran downstairs, placed 2 drops of lemon 2drops of Melrose into a teaspoon, adding Agave (instead of honey) placed this in my mouth, swirled it around then swallowed it, my coughing stopped.

Next I mixed up some gel cap natural antibiotics, for this recent episode (10 caps) I Plan on taking them, three times a day before meals until all caps are gone no matter how much better I was feeling.

I used in the caps (Size "00")10 drop lemon, 3 drop clove, 3 drop oregano, 3 drop frankincense, 3 drop thieves topped off each cap with V-6 mixing oil, and immediately took one.

Now, let me tell you first hand, so far, my chest does not hurt anymore,My chest is less congested, my throat is not raspy, and my cough is gone. I will report in three days to tell you how I am doing, but in truth, I know that this regime works, because I have done it before on myself and many clients who have had similar symptoms.

The oils, work, trust them, and I have also wondered that in the last 2 years of me using the oils for various conditions, does my local Doctor miss me??

Be Well ( I am getting back there also)
Frank Seeley NCTMB

*************************************************************************************


Immupower Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Blend Testimonies

A few weeks ago, I woke up with a raging painful sore throat. It felt like Strep throat, from which I have suffered before. In my past experiences, Iwould have been laid up in bed for several days with lingering effects hanging on for weeks.

This time I decided I was too busy to be sick. I knew that this time I had the weapons on hand to repel the invaders.

I immediately got out of bed, took a small glass with a tablespoon of water and put in 5-6 drops of ImmuPower blend. I swirled it around in my mouth to allow the oil molecules to penetrate directly into my blood stream through the permeable lining of my mouth, gargled is as long as I could and then swallowed it. I then repeated this two more times. I was determined not to be sick.Within minutes the pain disappeared, as did all symptoms of my sore throat. I never got sick at all from this microbial attack.

Within minutes the enemy had surrendered, succumbed and taken flight.

Thanks to ImmuPower!
David Stewart

**********************************************************************************

Diffuse ImmuPower Oil Blend to protect your home environment from colds and flu.
Use as a topical application to support the immune system.

Hi
I also had the flu. It was nasty. However, the oils pulled through. I finally added ImmuPower Oil in my tea and sipped it. My throat cleared up and the gunk in the lungs, etc got better too.

I don't know that this is one recommended for internal use but I was desperate. I also put this in my nasal spray. After all the things I had been doing this is the one I got the most relief from.
Rose

*************************************************************************************


Use ImmuPower Oil Blend on spine and /or feet every morning to boost the immune system.

Hi there

I use 5 drops ImmuPower, 5 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Thieves and 5 dropsLemon. I fill the capsule until full with the oils and whatever oils are left over I put into another capsule and then ingest them with a full glass of water. I will also apply 6 drops of each oils along the spine. I work it in by feathering up the spine like in the Raindrop and then feather out through the back. I do this when I fill like a bug is coming on and this really zaps it out of my system.

I'll do this at night and by morning I feel really good and with energy too.

Merry

************************************************************************************


P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Good Health - Good Scents
Marketing Team

No comments: