Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday Tips

Dear Friends,

What People Say!

Whether you are a YLEO distributor, customer, business,
or preferred customer or NOT, who just want to share some
wellness information and fast acting "usage tips" that you've
discovered.

OR

Claim your place in the Oil Industry and experience for yourself
why these ordinary humans feel comfortable about pure and
natural products that they can trust for fast results.
Not a client yet? Sign -Up > here
-Miss Emma

My husband, Michael, has been using Citrus Fresh after shaving
and hasn't had any kind of rash whatsoever. He has a tough
beard growth but has no red blotches or white bumps when he
doesn't shave for a day or so. Michael is telling everyone he
comes in contact with; this is a chemical free aftershave."
-Elizabeth Laliberte, Maple Grove, MN

"I had a repetitive strain injury on my shoulder after overdoing things
with a pressure washer to clean the patio. I thought, 'need a little Joy'
as this injury was not giving me any joy at all. I applied two drops
of Joy to the shoulder and was absolutely amazed by the results."
-Janice Trachtman, London, England

"I wanted to create the perfect environment to bring my baby
into the world, so I diffused Young Living's Lavender essential
oil the birthing room. The lavender aroma help me concentrate
on my breathing, relax, and really set the tone for a calm
environment."
-Monica Peterson, Ojai, CA

Not a Client Yet? Sign -Up > here

"I have used Othro Sport Massage Oil as well a Aroma Siez
and wintergreen essential oils with a warm rock massage to
gain maximum relief of muscle tension in my neck that caused
head discomfort."
-Carrie S. Strelka, Fort Fairfield, ME

"I apply Abundance on difference energy centers depending
on what I need. When I place it over my heart chakra, I receive
more love from those around me. Abundance on either side of my
spine in the hip area usually brings abundant monetary wealth; on the
throat enhances expression; behind the ears, enables me to hear better,
and on my head gives me more spiritual insight."
Paula Thompson, Provo, UT

"Essential ois are great for dissolving petrochemicals, I just
wipe my skin with a cloth with a few drops of peppermint
and away goes paint and even enamel! I've even used
Peppermint and Ortho Ease on tough chemicals like tar
and other roofing toxins, and they worked."
Mary Holder, Washington, DC

Not a Client Yet? Sign - Up >here

"I took my kids swimming in the Mediterranean Sea.
We came out with splotches of tar (petroleum) all over
our legs and feet. At first I tried soap and water but it
didn't help, although I scrubbed until my skin was raw. Then
I tried Lemon oil. It was amazing! It was as if I was
wiping off soot! The tar came right off, no scrubbing needed!"
-Dinah Sred, Petakh Tikvah, Isreal

"I hurt my back in November 2004. I had minor discomfort
everyday for months. In June 2005, I started doing yoga,
but I still felt the discomfort. I August of that year, I began
having the Raindrop Technique performed on me. Each time
I had a raindrop done, it was a major leap forward, as I felt
less discomfort and more mobile. In October 2005, I felt
no discomfort at all. It is a real boon to be getting my life
back."
-Anne Hirsch, St Petersburg, FL

"I love putting Thieves in my humidifiers to prevent microbe
overgrowth, and it makes the mist smell lovely. although
the water is heated intensely in the small chamber that
creates the mist, the standing tanks of water are not heated so
thieves can work its magic there and then add that wonderful
scent to the room when the mist is expelled."
-Susan J. Grimm, Saranac Lake NY

Not a Client Yet? Sign -Up >here

"I had a client who, at age seventy-eight, had his first anxiety
attack which was extreme and frightening. I immediately
had him inhale Valor and his feelings of fright were replace with
comfort."
-Tyna D Boccarossa, Lusby, MD

"I have found that applying two to three drops of peppermint
oil (undiluted) to my forehead and temples a few minutes before
riding in a car works great for keeping my motion sickness
symptoms under control without the drowsiness common to
other remedies."
Joy Scheibner, Woodinville, WA

"I keep Lemongrass in a spray bottle to spray my kids' bed linens
for bed bugs. If the kids are having other issues, trouble sleeping
for instance, I add some Roman Chamomile to the mix!"
-Penelope Marth, Sugar Creek, MO

Not a Client Yet? Sign - up >here

"To prevent clenching my teeth during sleep, I rub Aroma Siez
on my jawline and behind my ears."
_Dru Matthews, Fort Collins, CO

"For those who have restless and jumpy legs at night, I've found
that massaging Peace & Calming on my legs before bedtime
stops those concerns in their tracks! It also promotes a good night's
sleep."
Cheryl Amster, Colorado Springs, CO

"I crossed my left leg over my right in some way that my right knee
cap did not like at all. There was immediate discomfort over the
right kneecap. I took my PanAway out and rubbed it on the knee,
and, within sixty seconds, the discomfort was gone. In about an
hour, the discomfort returned, much less intense. I repeated the
application of PanAway and the discomfort left almost immediately
and did not return."
Donna Burns, Colorado Springs, CO

Not a Client Yet? Sign-Up >here

P.S. Success To Your Wellness Plans,
Emma Sanford, RN
Founder & Wellness Consultant
Good Health - Good Scents
http://youngliving.org/ghgs
http://www.goodhealth-goodscents.com

No comments: